The church was built in 1838 in the village of Bradshaw, in a semi-rural setting. The parish boundaries extend in Bradshaw over open fields and moorland, and also take in the area of Holmfield.
We are part of the North Halifax Churches Together group of churches.
Our style of worship is relaxed, and broadly central in Churchmanship. The liturgy follows Common Worship and clergy, and servers robe.
We have very active and strong uniformed organisations comprising: Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers and Rainbows which meet in our adjoining Community Centre. The latter is also the venue for other groups that mostly meet weekly: Evergreens (monthly), Friendship Group (monthly), Kung Fu, Parent and Toddlers and lots of ad-hoc Parish events.
Vicar and Area Dean
Halifax. HX2 9JJ
Mrs Joan Walker